In the winter semester 2014/15 the TU Dresden Career Service offers a special series of events for international students at TUD centered around a potential “Career in Germany” (Arbeiten in Deutschland). It addresses questions about labor market entry in Germany such as the following:
- How to look for job offers in Germany effectively
- What are German job application standards?
- How is the application process structured?
- How to best present your skills and abilities
- What happens during a job interview?
- What working culture you may come across in your new job
The event series comprises workshops and coaching sessions on select dates throughout October, November and December as well as the Aktionstag (action day) on 17 December 2014. The Aktionstag will provide an opportunity to exchange information and experiences with alumni, company representatives, student organisations and associations.
All offers of the series are free, but require registration via OPAL (enrolled students only).
For more information, please see: http://tu-dresden.de/studium/career/stud/semesterprogramm/int/index_html/document_view?set_language=en